Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Preparing for Marriage

Last week in class we talked about marriage preparation. I am also taking Family 100 and we talked about this a few weeks ago. I love this topic because this is the stage I am in. I am looking for qualities in the guys I date that I want in a future companion. I have dated a lot of guys and so far have seen a lot of qualities in them that I want in my future husband, now if only I could find one guy that possesses ALL the qualities, instead of finding some that have only one or two. Ha ha just kidding I know that I won't ever find my "perfect" man (I guess he will be perfect to me when I find him) but I can at least find someone who meets my standards. I think that the most important thing someone can do to prepare for marriage is to make themselves the kind of person they want to marry. By working on themselves first they will be able to work out some of the flaws they may have before marriage. Choosing a mate can be hard, but when one finally feels the peace associated with finding the right one, they can be sure their wait is finally over.

No comments:

Post a Comment